Monday, November 21, 2005

a great weekend

This past weekend was amazing. The first time since Eme was born that her dad and I have had a real "family" weekend with just us. We went for a walk and got a coffee and managed to talk, then out for breakfast and more talking, then home - and if you can imagine didi outdoor chores and really enjoyed it. The little monkey just hung out on my back for hours - she even had a nap there. It gets better, we went out to dinner with friends and she slept the whole time which meant more talking and a real dinner. She fell asleep at 6:30 and didn't stir again until 8:30 - so I fed her and she fell back to sleep and woke up the next morning at 7:00 - WOW! She didn't manage to do this again last night, but... it was nice, such a break. She is amazing and really not alot of trouble, but a break is always nice. I managed to make a wreath for the front door from some laurel prunings and a bike tire (a pic will follow once it is hung) and this morning before 8:00 i got in the baking of some banana bread. Phew! I haven't accomplished that much in ages. I am off to Knaughty Knitters tonight - I guess I better find a new project as I have finished my purple and orange tea cozy and the colourful boucle poncho for Eme, very cute. Posted by Picasa

No comments: