Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Better than Vitamin D

We had our first day of sun here yesterday in something crazy like 35 days - Yikes. I was out there drinking up the vitamin D, but I dare say who needs it with this little ray of sunshine in my life everyday. Here are a few shots of our Eme sitting up that are supposed to be proof, however you can see my hands in all of them. This is for safety reasons as she decided to give it a try for the first time on the kitchen counter, but we have video footage, I promise. Sorry aobut the order of these posts - a little backwards - I will get the hang of it someday. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gwen (I'm her mom) told me to check out the pictures of the cutest little girl...and she is! Enjoy every minute of raising her into the sisterhood of strong wonderful women. I only wish blogs were around when Gwen, Emily and Robb were wee babes...what fun it would have been to share their growth, antics and love with the world!