Wednesday, January 25, 2006

SO CUTE AND SO SMART

Our little munchkin did something very cool this past Saturday...she sat all by herself. She started in the classic tripod position and quickly realized that with a little attention to the abs and good posture she could have a whole new experience. We were so excited it was hard to contain ourselves.

I have had the opportunity to be the sole caregiver these past few days as FIL is in the UK with his mother saying goodbye to his Granny and reacquainting himself with the rest of his massive extended family there. It has actually been quite nice, less work than I thought, Eme is a very good girl - THE BEST GIRL IN THE WORLD I call her. Everytime my nervous mother syndrome takes over she has this calm way about her and I wonder why I ever get worried. So amazing. I am off to visit my parents for a few days and let them bask in her glory for a while.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: