Monday, June 26, 2006

Bumper crop!

Well this little bowl of perfectly formed raspberries got me excited just a few days ago. I told Eme that I must love her a lot, because I gave most of them to her little mouth to try for the first time. What could be better than Grampa raspberries!?

I just got in from the garden tonight and it took me a little longer this time to get all of the ripe berries. Now I am really excited! I know the picture sucks, with the flash it was a blow out and without it is a bit blurry but you get the idea. It is about 2/3rds of a med sized bowl. Maybe 2 full pints worth and there are more coming! I didn't even cheat and pick the almost ripe ones too, just the really ripe ones. Look out mouth here they come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»