Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Yikes - time flies

This will be brief and I fear that no picture will be attached at this time, but I wanted to let you all know that we are still here. Life has been really frenetic around here lately. Eme started daycare and I started work on the first day of school. This was not expected at all so the time I would have normally spent getting myself geared up for this was spent wondering when I might actually get a call to a school. Instead the phone rang on Monday night and I was in a job on Tuesday morning and have been ever since. It is afternoons at a middle school, which doesn't sound like much, but when everything has changed it is alot to come up with a program when you find out Monday what you are supposed to start teaching on Tuesday.

Beyond that I have been trying to wrap my head around the fact that there are 3 other postings that I may have a shot at and am trying to figure out how that will work into the life plan.

Eme is doing pretty well at daycare so far, each day seems a little easier for her (but not for me yet...)

I will try and post some of the pictures from her first birthday party which was nice.. she did very well for having 30 people in her house, and eating her first cupcake ever, and even mamaged to unwrap her presents with a little help.

Hope you are all well and getting some of this last bit of sunshine in the bloodstream - enough to last the winter.

Looking forward to visits sooner than later if at all possible.

Who am I kidding I can't not have a picture of her cuteness..... more to come hopefully within a reasonable time frame.

XOX




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are some changes to the routine, I'm sure you'll manage with grace and style as always! It's just unfortunate that summer always has to end with such abruptness - less painful that way I suppose. Thanks for the pics!