Wednesday, April 19, 2006

As promised......

here we are at the ferry terminal















Here is darling Eme in her bonnet















the lemon meringue pie (made and photo taken by my sis)















ready for her close up















Eme and her cousin Osha (who loves to have a hold any chance she gets)















I am just about to partake of my current guilty pleasure...America's Next Top Model, coming in the Canadian version May 31st - are you ready Canada?

This is the side of me I am not proud of, but I am learning to embrace. Love thy self and all that is encompasses, even if it includes crappy TV.

XO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look perfect and Osha is adorable too. I am really digging Eme's stare in the last picture and her pants (or is it a dress?). It dosen't matter, I want a pair. And, I should confess, I made Sean pick me up last night from work and we raced home so I could catch who was going home from, ahem, American Idol. Lame, but awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hey Robs,
Phil just gave me the link to the site.

Nice work.

Although, I had to give Phil some crap for you guys coming to Victoria and not calling me! :p

Anyway, don't expect any blogs from me anytime soon. Mine would just be a copy paste everyday of "Ya, so I went to work today. Then I came home, ate some Lays chips for dinner, watched Dawg the Bounty Hunter, played some vids, and went to bed around midnight."

Ya, that's right. I watch Dawg! I don't care who knows!

Peas and luv,
Aidan

PS - Check out my website!