Wednesday, May 10, 2006

nothing new..

I am sorry, but there are no new photos at the moment. What is wrong with me you ask? Well little miss has been teething and up at all hours of the night and it, truthfully, just hasn't crossed my mind lately to grab the camera. We have been doing a lot, but nothing that seems exciting enought to post about.. so I shall post about nothing.

I think often that if I spent some of the time that I spend reading blogs and getting inspired on actually creating things I would have more to share, but alas we must do what comes naturally at times, yes?

I have recently started working on a painting/collage for a wedding gift for friends who are getting married in July. Always a bit of a risky gift as art is so personal, but when money is tight and I am inspired I might as well combine the two. Once I have something to show ya'll will be the first to see it.

Eme has started to scoot around with proficiency, which is sort of nice because she is less frustrated and more able to entertain herself, but it does mean a lot of changes are in order around our house. That is what the weekend holds I think. She has also figured out how to get up to sitting from her tummy, also something I thought would be great until we found her crying in her crib last night, sitting! I think I may have to get some kind of bumper pad or some such thing, she was attempting to sit this morning while I was in the room and managed to get her foot "stuck" in between the rungs of the crib side - not good!

Latches on the cupboard doors, gates everywhere, make sure the doors are closed properly, remove anything too "fun" from any sufrace that is too low and perfect for moving babies to get into - this list will continue I am sure.

Will try and get a shot of the "chiclets" to show you, they are very cute poking through her gummy grin.

Must go and gather images to feed you all.....

XO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your arty gift will be amazing as you are so talented. I often gather inspiration from you! I can't imagine Eme with wee teeth..another milestone!