Thursday, May 18, 2006

So many milestones I can't keep up

Who can resist taking yet another food covered face shot. Remind me that I should take a few of the second child too, I think we have 50 of these already! She is such a good little eater when she is in the mood, she will try anything and seems to like most everything - even radichio!

This little munchkin shot has to be my current favorite. The bath is just about the only place she will sit still these days. Scootching around everywhere and with lightening speed, always wanting to pull up to standing anytime a person is near by, and walking with so much more precision and speed, with a little help of course. What with the clapping, teeth and fabulous sense of humour I can barely keep up. I must admit the recording of events has fallen by the wayside this month as there is so much to write down!

This darling shot is just after a nap on Mama's day. Her Aunty was mighty content to be the one getting the post nap snuggles! Mother's day was a treat, by the way. Waffles made for me for breakfast, lots of fun during the day, my house cleaned with a friend the day before, lobster and artichokes and other foods you can dip in butter for dinner, and two, yes two turquoise "diaper" bags (both of which ironically have to be returned because some part of them is falling apart or coming unstiched!) and a solar garden light from Pat! What a day! Photos of me and my darling to come.

This little shot is going to go out to her Aunt Heather (S) who got her this darling outfit, and it was too cute to not put here for your enjoyment too.

I think most of you know that we are involved in the Roots of Empathy program in the Coquitlam school district. Here we are at the thank you event, getting our book and cerificate and meeting the founder of the program who flew out from Toronto to be with us. This was crazy, about 50 babes and Mom's and then all of there respective classroom teachers and coordinators. Quite the overwhelming environment. Lots of fun though.


And finally a shot of my Clematis which was absolutely magnificent this year, covering a huge portion of the fence with a mass of soft pink blooms. It was unfortunately not sunny on the day that I managed to get out and take the shots, but it gives you a small idea of the magnificence.

We have been in the pool several times and the weather is just getting better and better. Eme was not impressed with the water her first time in, but we will conquer that I hope with a bit more time and exposure. Other than that we have been just doing what we do, walking, visiting, playing and the like (such a hard life I know!). I think the garden will have to go in this weekend, so that I can have some fresh produce to enjoy in the months to come. Have a great long weekend all. (no time for proof reading - sorry for any mistakes)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fab update on the life and times of Eme and her family. Eme has changed so much in a month1 Her sense of humour shines through in her expressions. What a floriferous clematis...xo

Anonymous said...

hey robs,
Don't you have that same picture of me after I just ate a bowl of ice cream? I think the only difference was that I was 25 at the time and not 10 months (Isn't that how old she is now? I don't know, I'm a guy.)

peas and luv,
Aidan

Anonymous said...

Oh, she just keeps getting cuter! Her hair is getting longer too! Can't wait for some cuddles this weekend! PS- LOVE your cute white shirt!

Anonymous said...

take a look at nice interesting site -

[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex] adipex meridia phentermine xenical [/url]

http://trailfire.com/adipex
[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex] adipex information [/url]