Thursday, February 09, 2006

just can't help myself

I know, I know, a little biased - I honestly have other things to share with you, but at this time I have not taken any pictures to share and of course I always have new pictures of this little monkey so... what is a proud Mama to do. Tomorrow we are having new carpet installed downstairs - very exciting. Some of you may wonder why we are having new antique ivory carpet installed in what is soon to become my art and craft "studio" - this question would not even come to you mind if you had seen the brown 1970's mostrosity that was there before. Perhaps the color choice is not the most practical, but with red brick on half the wall and buying at a budget store and having specific size requirements... well it was the best choice, not to mention how bright and beautiful it will be.

When you come to visit - if you do, I think you will appreciate the transformation, I will try and dig up a photo of the before and will definately show you the after in progress and hopefully a few of the things that get created down there.

Until then, some cuteness to carry you through. Posted by Picasa

No comments: