Saturday, March 04, 2006

Beautiful things to behold

This is the back of a purse I just scooped up this morning for a mere 25 cents. The pictures were meant to be in order, and regardless of the fact that I uploaded them in order they are now not.. sorry. The front of the bag is two pictures down and is fabulous in real life. All beads and sequins hand stiched onto white satin and is probably about 4 inches by 8 inches. I love finds like this.
This beauty is a pot of tulips that my lovely friend Heather brought to me last week as a thanks. No thanks needed I say, so I love the flowers all the more. She brought them as a gift for having her over for for supper weekly. We have a date night of sorts to watch our new obsession in TV "24" - just can't get enough of Jack Bauer covertly whispering into his cell phone in order to thwart terrorists! I have to say this is one of my favorite things to do each week - dinner with a great friend, and Eme loves play time with Aunty Heath, and a good hour of tv after a catch up session. The front of the purse...
And these Lovely's need no introduction, but I will anyways. This is Darling Gwen and Darling Eme, just having a hoot - enjoying each others company on a visit yesterday. What a great way to spend the morning and part of the afternoon. First a walk in Lynn canyon with some sunshine to boot and long over due chats, then tea and cheese sammies and a piece of lemon meringue pie - Yum oh! Can't wait to do it again....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved it too...lots of sunshine, mostly from that beautiful girl sitting next to me. Thanks again you two for a perfect day.