Thursday, March 02, 2006

"Spring has sprung - the grass has ris...."






Well this was not what i was expecting in terms of layout, but as time is at a premium, it will have to suffice. This is what I managed to create this morning, after doing laundry and cleaning toilets, while Eme slept. Amazing what a little creative time can do for the soul, and also amazing what one can accomplish when their child has a real nap.

Not sure where they came from, but i guess I was in need of a little spring and out they sprung. I am rather pleased, it has been ages since I have done anything in terms of drawing etc, so this was a great excercise and very rewarding. Sorry the pictures aren't perfectly crisp, but you can get the idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Robin these are so sweet..you are so talented I swear!