Friday, March 24, 2006

Spoon feeding...

It is crazy to me how fast kids grow up....it is Eme's 7 month birthday today (Happy Birthday to you sweet Eme) and yesterday morning she decided that she was going to help me by assisting in feeding herself. Now, I still got the food on the spoon and took it to her hand, but she took the spoon to her mouth and ate it. Crazy and very fun.

I am currently trying to get her to go down for a nap. As of late this is not an issue at all, but today she has decided that she is going to roll over in her crib and after about 5 minutes of fussing I was going to check on her when she went quiet, so I gave her a few minutes and then went to check and she had fallen asleep, but one of her arms was out of her sleeper, she was on her stomach with her head in a corner and one hand through the crib slat...hmmmm. As I suspected this snooze didn't last long and so when she woke up a mere 30 minutes later I fixed her sleeper and rocked her a little and tried again. Well I have just rolled her over again and we shall see. No luck and so we will have to wait and see what the day brings.

Funny how she can roll over and over again on the couch, so much so this morning that she almost rolled off, but in her crib she just stays on her tum and complains. Ahh, the intricacies of the infant mind.


I thought a few pictures of her highness were in order as I have recently been posting about other things more than her. And who couldn't use a dose of this to brighten their day?

I especially love the "MIND THE GAP" bib that FIL brought back from England. Ahh tube humour.

No comments: