Monday, March 27, 2006

Motivated...

Well it is just past noon on Monday morning and I have already done an aerobics class and a yoga class, re-done my car insurance, prepped dinner, am making some baby food, the sun is shining and all is looking pretty rosy around here. I thought I was going to have time to write a nice philosophical rambling, but it sounds like Little Miss has just woken up from her second all too short nap of the day. Alas I did manage to get some lunch in the old gullet before so I am good to go for a bit. Perhaps a walk is in order. Why waste the sunshine I say.

Speaking of sunshine, here is a picture of Gwen and I from a few summers ago. It reminds me of fun in the sun, good friends and good times. This makes me smile as much as sunshine.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I always love hanging out with you and that was a fun weekend. I love the version of this you gave me for my 30th!